A nice pair of Rockports, stored in my closet for a year, went bad.Now they tell me they only warranty their product for one year.
I am very sad to call myself an ex-customer now. I have purchased only Rockports for 25 years, and now they stiff me, WOW. I never expected this kind of "limited" warranty on a $125 pair of shoes. And so many pairs of shoes over this quarter-century and never had a bad pair.
But if they no longer provide quality and stand behind their product, I won't buy their inferior product. Look at the way the heel peeled and crumbled.
Look at the way the sole split, and the edge of the sole disintegrated.How can they not acknowledge the lack of quality materials and design with those results.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Rockport shoes for 25 years
- Quality product and great customer service for 25 years
What I disliked
- Customer service saying shoes have a one year warranty
- Being told their product was only good for 1 year
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "My wife bought me a pair of Rockport's Balabour leather slip ons. I liked them so much, I opted to use them only in my home as slippers. ..."
- "We two Hungarian engineers who travel lots. In Miami celebrating 15th wedding anniversary a Roomorama nightmare. Host email@example.com or Florida Luxury Vacation Rentals promised wonderful things. We followed instructions carefully,..."
- "I purchased a (what was told to me) leather sectional. It turns out it was a Bonded Leather sectional. Within the first week, It was un-stitching on the..."
- "They dont want to honor my warranty so my next step is court. The worst construction ever...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."