Since 1991 Rockport loyal customer, now stiffed by customer service
A nice pair of Rockports, stored in my closet for a year, went bad.Now they tell me they only warranty their product for one year.
I am very sad to call myself an ex-customer now. I have purchased only Rockports for 25 years, and now they stiff me, WOW. I never expected this kind of "limited" warranty on a $125 pair of shoes. And so many pairs of shoes over this quarter-century and never had a bad pair.
But if they no longer provide quality and stand behind their product, I won't buy their inferior product. Look at the way the heel peeled and crumbled.
Look at the way the sole split, and the edge of the sole disintegrated.How can they not acknowledge the lack of quality materials and design with those results.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Rockport shoes for 25 years
- Quality product and great customer service for 25 years
What I disliked
- Customer service saying shoes have a one year warranty
- Being told their product was only good for 1 year
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."