A nice pair of Rockports, stored in my closet for a year, went bad.Now they tell me they only warranty their product for one year.

I am very sad to call myself an ex-customer now. I have purchased only Rockports for 25 years, and now they stiff me, WOW. I never expected this kind of "limited" warranty on a $125 pair of shoes. And so many pairs of shoes over this quarter-century and never had a bad pair.

But if they no longer provide quality and stand behind their product, I won't buy their inferior product. Look at the way the heel peeled and crumbled.

Look at the way the sole split, and the edge of the sole disintegrated.How can they not acknowledge the lack of quality materials and design with those results.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with rockport shoes for 25 years and quality product and great customer service for 25 years and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service saying shoes have a one year warranty and being told their product was only good for 1 year. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of rockport shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $125. Rockport needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rockport shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rockport.

Had an Experience with Rockport?

Comments