Rockport - Review about Hiking Boots from Miami, Florida
I purchased a pair of light weight Rockport hiking boots approximately 8 years ago.These shoes have only been worn about 10 times and were still in excellent condition.
Still look absolutely new. Yesterday I was going to wear them to the ALvs Miss St game and the soles fell apart. They totally crumbled.
I have never had a pair of shoes do this before.I called Rockport customer service and all they could do is give me a number to call and have them resolved myself.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Hiking Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "Cruise Dates: June 25-June 30, 2016 (5 nights) Ship Name: Empress of the Seas Reservation Number 2098975 We have embarked on June 25 and issues started from the moment we have received access..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."