I purchased a pair of Zana Lace Up in late August from the online site.This shoe fell apart less than 6 months after I purchased them.

The upper leather cracked and the sole separated from the leather upper. They were worn very little and when I tried to get them replaced by Rockport they refused telling me the problem was normal wear. I asked to appeal their decision and they wrote back that my case was closed and that there was nothing else they could do. They even blocked my review on their website.

I think they should stand behind their product.As it is I have no other recourse.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of zana lace up and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Rockport needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zana lace up in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rockport.

Had an Experience with Rockport?

Comments

Knightdale, North Carolina, United States #1260552

I had the exact same experience!The shoes went to pieces!!

I was shocked at this because the shoes were made of beautiful soft leather and looked nice. The first time I wore them they disintegrated!!

Never will I purchase another pair of Rockport shoes.