Yes, I've the same experience now.I bought 2 pairs of Rockport of the same model, Women's truWALKzero II T-Toe model, one for me, one for my Mom on Oct 15th 2015.

My pair is alright; however, my Mom's pair having the heel patch fallen off after only 1 week of walking. I then contacted them, sending a lot of pictures, and until today, Dec 23rd 2015, after almost 2 months, still not hearing anything from Michael, the one who inspects the defect shoes. I kept trying to contact Rockport Customer Service, and was told that Michael is very busy inspect a lot of defected cases now.

It really shocked me since I've been wearing Rockport shoes for more than 30 years and always happy with its quality; However, what is happening to Rockport brand now that Michael has "too many cases of defected shoes!"?

P.S.My order number is P00410212 from Rockport.com

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality + poor customer service" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $49. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rockport and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rockport.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rockport to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rockport?

Comments