I am a very loyal rockport customer and I have owned more than 20 pairs of rockport shoes.I love rockport because you produce very comfortable, good quality shoes.

I bought one pair of beautiful Rockport shoes (APM11545) back to several years ago and I have kept them in my closet for years without trying on them. It is still brand new. Yesterday I had an interview and I took the pair of shoes out. Very surprisingly, the outsole rubber is very sticky, the denatured rubber stick to my hands, my new shirt and my pants and it is impossible to get rid of the sticky thing.

I was pissed off by the mess. This morning, I called the number 18007625767 this morning to report the defective product and the lady was not patient and kind at all. She told me the computer system was down and somebody will call me later if the system is back. I waited for several hour until I called the number again.

The same lady answered my call and she was even worse then the first time. It was very disappointing and frustrating.

I attached two photos for your review and reference.I gently rubbed the outsole rubber b y the shoe box and you can see the rubber sticks to the box.

Review about: Rockport Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Rockport?

Comments