4.0

Have always owned a pair of Rockport shoes.However....

when out the other day, had difficulty walking. When I turned my shoe over, the heel had rotted away! I had to buy a pair of cheap flip flops to continue on my way. I was really surprised as I have been a Rockport buyer for years.

I am a senior and have hip and back problems so this certainly is not what I want out of a pair of shoes.

There certainly shouldn't be any way that a pair of shoes should disintegrate like that.Also, I don't see the need to write 100 words when you can easily voice your complaint in less than that!

This person wrote the review a product or service from Rockport. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rockport to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rockport for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rockport?

Comments

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States #1236278

Yes, my boyfriend bought a pair of Rockport shoes and wore them maybe a couple of times. One of the bottom of the soles have disintegrated leaving black all over the carpet. Never again will he purchase them.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1214497

I have a pair a black leather APM11531 shoes and while wearing them to a wedding yesterday, also felt odd while walking.I looked down and the heel of one shoe had partially disintegrated.

I proceeded to self destruct until I finally tore off the rest of the heel with my bare hand so I could walk almost properly.

The rubber came off easily, in large crumbly chunks.Since it's over a year old, no warranty, but unacceptable quality!