I bought a pair of Balabour shoes (first time purchase from Rockport) in Janurary 2015.6 months into wearing the shoes I noticed the lining around the heels wearing through.

Over time the problem got customer service regarding the defective lining. I sent a query regarding their support for products via their "customer service" web steadily worse.  I finally decided to contact (April 2016) Rockport page and followed that up w/ a second email that included photos of the badly worn lining in the heels. Bottom line, "customer service" elected to fall back on their "policy" of no warranty after a year from the date of purchase. This leads me to believe the "1 year" warranty policy is tied to a planned product faliure design after a certain amount of time.  What happened to the no questions asked, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, as Lands End, L.L. Bean and others offer?

THINK TWICE before purchasing anything from Rockport.For me,  I WILL NEVER purchase another Rockport or Rockport affiliate product.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rockport shoes from Rockport. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rockport to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rockport for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rockport?

Comments

You got 6 months out of a Rockport? That's excellent....