On my way to Panama I noticed a small rock in my boot.Behold there is a hole in the bottom.

That pebble irritates me with every step. I must go on.... I think I'll put on anything but Rockport's.......like my story ? I started with a hole in my boots.

I thought it was resolved with a free pair code. It was not. I then placed an order for $360 of shoes and boots as to errors made. I made the order with a supervisor over the phone to avoid any website hassles.

A few days later, no tracking number. I call in and it was yes sir we will have them overnighted to you. The next morning an email says the order was cancelled. I placed the order again I thought.

Again no tracking number. I've spent another full day with customer service who have no answers. It's simple, cancel the order and replace it. Told things were in stock then we're not and I will never deal with *** like this again.

Heads should roll for the lies spoken by people whose conversations are said to be recorded for quality assurance. Be assured staff is over patronizing, ignorant and cheerfully do nothing while {{Redacted}} you until you can't take it and hang up on their pre written lies. Told them to cancel it and credit my account. Oh wow we've got your order ready, it's after 5 on a Friday.

So again with lies. If you want to hear lies from over patronizing and overpaid idiots , Rockport will comfort your desire. I'd post my boots with holes but anything to do with Rockport is making me want to puke.

Stories have sold their garbage for years because their certainly is not any quality in their foot ware nor with their customer service.Welcome to Canada Rockport , I'll suggest you take your *** elsewhere and gtfo of this country.

Review about: Rockport Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service, Defective goods, Did not delived what they promised, Never being informed that my ordered had been canceled, Shoes or people.

Had an Experience with Rockport?

Comments